PCPC Worship Schedule:
In-person Worship Opportunities: PCPC welcomes you to join us for in-person worship services in our Sanctuary. We are currently offering:
8:30 AND 11am Traditional service with music in Sanctuary
9am Connection service with Praise Band music in Gym
6pm Vespers Service in the Sanctuary in person with communion
As of Aug. 1, 2021, following the CDC recommendations, we recommend the wearing of masks for all those over the age of two while attending worship.
The 9 and 11am services will be live streamed.
Online reservations are not necessary to attend our in person worship services. To be good stewards of your health, we are limiting capacity in our Sanctuary to accommodate social distancing measures. Our pews are marked to indicate which pews are open for seating to allow for an appropriate distance between family units.
Virtual Worship Opportunities: Click Here to Watch
MORE ABOUT PCPC
Other PCPC and PC(USA) Information on Worship:
- Presbyterians celebrate two Sacraments; The Lord’s Supper (Communion) and Baptism in worship services.
- Communion Pastors Letter
- Read Parents’ Guide to Baptism Brochure
- Read Parents’ Guide to Communion Brochure
- Confirmation and Weddings are celebrated within a worship service.
- Funerals are held in our worship space(s) but are not a Presbyterian sacrament or a formal worship service.
- To schedule a Wedding, Funeral, or Baptism, contact Diane King.
- Special weekday worship services are held seasonally, typically during Advent and Lent.
Check the Upcoming Events for the details on all worship opportunities.