PCPC Worship Schedule:
In-person Worship Opportunities: PCPC welcomes you to join us for in-person worship services in our Sanctuary. To be good stewards of your health, we are limiting capacity in our Sanctuary to 25% (125 individuals). We are currently offering our 9 a.m. Connection service and 11 a.m. Traditional service in person. To make a reservation ahead of time, we invite you to register through the below links for the specific service you would like to attend. Alternatively, you can sign in when you arrive at the church by filling out a similar hard copy form. Reservations for Sunday services open on Monday each week. Whether you decide to make a reservation by using the online form or register in person, please take note of the in-person worship guidelines. Read More About In-Person Worship, including guidelines, HERE.
MORE ABOUT PCPC
Other PCPC and PC(USA) Information on Worship:
- Presbyterians celebrate two Sacraments; The Lord’s Supper (Communion) and Baptism in worship services.
- Communion Pastors Letter
- Read Parents’ Guide to Baptism Brochure
- Read Parents’ Guide to Communion Brochure
- Confirmation and Weddings are celebrated within a worship service. Funerals are held in our worship space(s) but are not a Presbyterian sacrament or a formal worship service.
- To schedule a Wedding or Funeral, contact Diane King.
- Special weekday worship services are held seasonally, typically during Advent and Lent.
Check the Upcoming Events for the details on all worship opportunities.