Join us on Sundays at one or more of 3 types of worship services
8:30am & 11:00am Traditional Service in the Sanctuary (same order of service and sermon at each)
9:00am Contemporary Service called “The Connection” held in our multi-purpose space (gym) on the 2nd floor
6:00pm Vespers Service in the Chapel; a contemplative service with scripture, prayer and the sacrament of Communion.
Click to find out more about what to expect on Sundays ; typical order of service, music description, how to dress, etc.
Other PCPC and PC(USA) Information on Worship:
- Presbyterians celebrate two Sacraments; The Lord’s Supper (Communion) and Baptism in worship services.
- Communion Pastors Letter
- Read Parents’ Guide to Baptism Brochure
- Read Parents’ Guide to Communion Brochure
- Confirmation and Weddings are celebrated within a worship service. Funerals are held in our worship space(s) but are not a Presbyterian sacrament or a formal worship service.
- To schedule a Wedding or Funeral, contact Diane King.
- Special weekday worship services are held seasonally, typically during Advent and Lent.
Check the Upcoming Events for the details on all worship opportunities.