PCPC Worship Schedule:
In-person Worship Opportunities: Starting September 6, 2020, PCPC resumed in-person worship opportunities for the 9am Connection Services and the 11am Traditional Services. For now, both Services take place in the Sanctuary. To be good stewards of your health, we are limiting capacity to 25% (125 individuals). To ensure we do not exceed our capacity for worship services, we are requesting that you and your family register for the worship service you plan to attend. Registration for Sunday services opens on Monday each week. When you register for the worship service, please take note of the in-person worship guidelines. Read More About In-Person Worship, including guidelines, HERE.
Connection Service Registration (9am in Sanctuary)
Traditional Service Registration (11am in Sanctuary)
Other PCPC and PC(USA) Information on Worship:
- Presbyterians celebrate two Sacraments; The Lord’s Supper (Communion) and Baptism in worship services.
- Communion Pastors Letter
- Read Parents’ Guide to Baptism Brochure
- Read Parents’ Guide to Communion Brochure
- Confirmation and Weddings are celebrated within a worship service. Funerals are held in our worship space(s) but are not a Presbyterian sacrament or a formal worship service.
- To schedule a Wedding or Funeral, contact Diane King.
- Special weekday worship services are held seasonally, typically during Advent and Lent.
Check the Upcoming Events for the details on all worship opportunities.